JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Which Sprint Sim card is compatible with the unlocked Note 20 Ultra

(Topic created: 08-17-2020 10:31 AM)
uservDU9uU4bFq
Asteroid
Options
Note20

Does anyone know which Sprint Sim card the Unlocked Note 20 Ultra uses? I am giving my N10+ to my son so can't try that one. Would like to order one to have when phone gets here 8/20/20 if anyone knows. Thanks.

0 Likes
9 Replies
LongHiker
Legendary Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Note20

If you ordered a Sprint phone, it should arrive with a SIM card. 

Personally, I move the SIM card from my old phone to my new phone. If you want to keep the phone number your N10+ currently has for your Note 20 Ultra, I would recommend that you do the same. 

0 Likes
uservDU9uU4bFq
Asteroid
Options
Note20

I ordered unlocked to get the extra $50 accessories so no SIM will come with phone. Neither Samsung nor Sprint can tell me if current SIM will work, but either way I want to give N10+ to my son so I will need another SIM for one phone. Sprint says it is impossible to get a SIM without the IMEI #, and that makes no sense to me. When I got the N10+ (also unlocked) it took hours on the phone with Samsung and Sprint, plus driving around time searching for a SIM, to get phone activated to Sprint. Just trying to avoid this aggravation on new phone. Probably my last unlocked phone no matter what they offer for free.

0 Likes
Solution
LongHiker
Legendary Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Note20

The SIM card in the N10+ will work in the Note 20 Ultra. The easiest solution is to move the SIM card from the N10+ to the Note 20 Ultra. It will work immediately and your Note 20 Ultra will be on the network. Then get a new SIM card with new phone number for your son to use with the N10+. 

uservDU9uU4bFq
Asteroid
Options
Note20

Thanks much. This is exactly the answer that both Sprint and Samsung said they could not give me. Appreciate it.

0 Likes
userREADUgHtP5
Constellation
Options
Note20

I did the same thing for my son for Christmas and traded in his old phone,  but his Sprint SIM from his Note 9 does not work in the unlocked Note 20 Ultra and Sprint doesn't allow you to order them online anymore.   I only have until the 30th to send in his old phone,  but I can't get the new one activated until I find a SIM card that works in the Note 20 ultra. 

0 Likes
uservDU9uU4bFq
Asteroid
Options
Note20
Call Sprint. They were nice enough to send me a SIM card at no cost. Got it within a couple days. Or go to Sprint store or Best Buy.
0 Likes
Adaboy
Supernova
Options
Note20

I go to Sprint they will give u a free one.

Rzax36
Nebula
Options
Note20

as told to me by a sprint rep the sim in my note 10+ will work on note 20 ultra.

uservDU9uU4bFq
Asteroid
Options
Note20

Thanks again. The N10+ SIM does work in N20U. Beast of a phone.

0 Likes