Original topic:

Which one should I get in the future: Note20 or S21 Ultra?

(Topic created: 10-19-2021 04:14 AM)
coltenryan92
Astronaut
Options
Note20
I'm wondering if anyone had a opinion on which to get over the other. I like to draw, so I'm leaning more towards the Note20.
9 Replies
Mayze
Comet
Options
Note20
S21 has a few extra features, but no pen holder
Mayze
Comet
Options
Note20
I have note 20. If you already have one, no need to upgrade, but if slightly better is good for you, go for S21. Slightly longer battery life, slightly more dense pixels. That's about it
0 Likes
Options
Note20
S21 is the better choice, but has no S Pen Slot
0 Likes
MutatedRam
Comet
Options
Note20
Note 20 is better the s21 has so many issues the s line is inferior
0 Likes
Emeraldclovers
Constellation
Options
Note20
I don't know why my screen went black and wouldn't show anything again.It had
power and would hook to car to call but that was it.I had the insurance and it was returned and my money is being reimbursed and I bought the S21 ultra so far is fine.
0 Likes
Emeraldclovers
Constellation
Options
Note20
The screen went black on the Note 20 ultra
0 Likes
Exigė
Explorer
Options
Note20
Judging by all the error reports in the samsung members forums you're better off with a note 20, plus it's cheaper
Mayze
Comet
Options
Note20
After seeing all the freezing screens on s21, I say note 20. My phone has never frozen. If you don't NEED the best cam, you can even get a note 10 +. Same guts more or less. 12gb ram and a nice processor. Pen works great
0 Likes
JWG82
Halo
Options
Note20
Note20 and my reasoning behind this is for the SD card and sPen slots. The s21 doesn't have those features that are extremely convenient. I have had my Note20 Ultra 5G almost 2 years and have loved every moment with it.

You mentioned drawing, I did this very often, mostly editing photos, before I added my first tablet to my Samsung Galaxy recently this few months. S⁷, Buds Live, Note²⁰ Ultra 5G