JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Why isn't there a digital clock with SECONDS available for the lockscreen?

(Topic created: 10-31-2022 05:09 AM)
OnlyMeThisTime
Constellation
Options
Note20
I looked through all the default options and have even downloaded the app "Clock face" from the galaxy store which is filled with multiple clock styles but NONE of them have a digital clock with a seconds counter. 

Before you say it: YES, I know you can press and hold down the time on the lockscreen and it will display the seconds, my question is WHY CAN I NOT HAVE THAT OPTION AS THE DEFAULT? 

I would like to see the seconds at a glance, not be forced to hold down on my screen to know.

Maybe, I'm missing something because I have yet to understand why such a basic feature is not available. If there is a way to do this PLEASE tell me how.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Note20

Thank you for your interest in sharing your idea with Samsung. We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.

View solution in context

4 Replies
TacoMaster63
Comet
Options
Note20
Actually, you don't have to hold it. Just a single tap will do. I feel like it's pretty simple, but I also get where you're coming from.

I think it would be cool if they added seconds to the lock screen. But tapping the clock is about as easy as it gets.
0 Likes
OnlyMeThisTime
Constellation
Options
Note20
You have to hold it if you plan on looking at the seconds counter for more than 10 seconds before your lockscreen times out and goes black. Tapping the clock is just an extra unnecessary step for something that should have been an option within the default interface from the start.
0 Likes
TacoMaster63
Comet
Options
Note20
Ahhhhh, I actually didn't know that. Thank you!
0 Likes
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Note20

Thank you for your interest in sharing your idea with Samsung. We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.