Original topic:

Why?

(Topic created: 3 weeks ago)
Vargas2020
Constellation
Options
Note20
Why, us google drive is no longer were I can store my stuff from phone. Samsung has been pushing my Google out as windows keeps doing it. Now I can't use my phone on Google to do things because I keep getting phone is not compatible. This ridiculous specially when I pay 1300.00 cash for a flagship phone. I had none of these problems with g 7edge .now what can I do.#want my google

0 Likes
8 Replies
MutatedRam
Comet
Options
Note20
You're trying to use your phone on Google what do you mean by that.
0 Likes
Vargas2020
Constellation
Options
Note20
Yeah , I don't really use Samsung browser it went microft loving , I always use Google for my default browser and in order test out new programs and games stuff with validately. com they say they can be used phone the app. But they do screen test first before the assign you any to complete test micro phone the want you to copy webpage and something else I didn't get too. But the said Samsung Android is compatible and 7sed Google. I don't get it their part of zoom. com. And Galaxy 7edge always worked with zoom. So should this one, right. I hope I didn't wast 1400.00 for nothing supposed to be the flagship phone of Samsung. I haven't heard how 7se all it's features yet. It 4months old
0 Likes
Vargas2020
Constellation
Options
Note20
To, use on site doing task and getting but, google what it says is compatible and to use. When I register and get to the test device to do it it says my phone is not compatible. I can use phone or laptop but my laptop went down I got back up , but it won't launch my Google browser at for some reason, so I thought use my phone. **bleep** it says I can also but it's a no go is because 8 have Samsung browsers as default. I don't know how to use this new phone to well honestly. I barely got few months ago.
0 Likes
SamsungRyder
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Note20

Hi, I am sorry you are having these experiences with your new device. Just to clarify, is the issue with compatibility of certain apps you try to download, or is the issue with Google services, such as Chrome browser?

0 Likes
Vargas2020
Constellation
Options
Note20
Yes, validately. Com say you must use Google Chrome for task and site the do a test to make sure you device works first you have go to like Amazon take screen shot of page the lookup a item take **bleep** that things like that testing websites and it is compatible this device it says , so your saying check my Google service settings on my Galaxy 20 note Ultra 5G then.
0 Likes
Vargas2020
Constellation
Options
Note20
I was try to sign up for tester on panel.validately. com/signup and they test you phone to make the goggle Chrome is compatible with there site and my Google Chome for this new Galaxy20 note ultra 5g is not compatible device it says. So my android won't work you have use Google Chrome site says, which shouldn't be a problem for this I thought.
0 Likes
SamsungRyder
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Note20

Hi, thank you for the information. Since this is for an online job, have you asked them if this is compatible with the mobile Android version of Google Chrome? Can you test this issue on other device(s) to see if the issue is the same with another Android device, if it works on PC, etc.? Thank you in advance.

0 Likes
RedDragon
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Note20

I share the same frustration as well when samsung partner with microsoft their official cloud drive is now microsoft one drive if I am not mistaken. You can download GoogleDrive app and access your data from there.

0 Likes