12 REPLIES 12
Highlighted
Halo

Re: Wifi Calling

Who's your carrier?
Highlighted
Samsung Care Ambassador

Is your device an unlocked device or carrier locked device? 

Highlighted
Astronaut

Re: Re: Wifi Calling

It's unlocked
Highlighted
Samsung Care Ambassador

@Ziadm wrote:
It's unlocked

Wifi calling is a carrier service. Often carriers don't enable it on unlocked phones. 

I use AT&T and I don't see Wifi calling on my Note 20 Ultra. But people have reported that the Beta software being rolled out does enable it. 

Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

Re: Re: Re: Wifi Calling

I'm on AT&T as well and wish they would just let us have it already. Interesting to see if the beta actually allows it to be activated.
Highlighted
Samsung Care Ambassador

Re: Re: Re: Wifi Calling

@KSal 

The beta should make no difference as the carrier feature is simply not enabled on your AT&T account, and it won't be until their system identifies an AT&T version of the device.

If my post answered your question, please be sure to accept it as solution so other users can find answers quicker. And give it a Like. Thanks

Geno71-Ambassador-Signature2-1
Highlighted

This might be, but once the carrier version comes out, it will lock it down again.  If you are on a AT&T LOCKED device, then you have WiFi calling.  I am on AT&T and have a Note20 Ultra, and do indeed have this feature. (right between WiFi and Bluetoots on the screen in the OP's Screenshot)  I would not get used to it if the Beta enabels it for you...Smiley Very Happy

Highlighted
Galaxy

I have an unlock S20 Ultra on Verizon and I have access to it.
Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

Same here.