cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Will samsung ever bring back the aux port?

Dealing with the stupid usb port for music is terrible . Theres static and if I bump it, it starts issuing commands to google assistant. I will never buy another phone without an aux port. So my main question is will I ever buy another note?

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Sun

Re: Will samsung ever bring back the aux port?

They probably won't as the future is in wireless accessories!! In the age of streaming everything. All the new cars have Android auto or Apple car play. I still use the aux port with the dongle for music in my car because its a 2011 with no Bluetooth for music, but it has bleutooth for calls and built in 60Gb hard drive for music.
Highlighted
Samsung Care Ambassador

Re: Will samsung ever bring back the aux port?

@SPITZtheGOD 

"I will never buy another phone without an aux port. So my main question is will I ever buy another note?"

There might not be any phone left for you to buy soon. Some Samsung phones still over the jack, but no flagships and I'm 99.99% sure it's not coming back, they will only continue to remove it from the rest of their lineup.  

If my post answered your question, please be sure to accept it as solution so other users can find answers quicker. And give it a Like. Thanks

Geno71-Ambassador-Signature2-1