cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Asteroid

Will the Note 20 have pre-installed screen protectors?

Does anyone know if the note 20 ultra will come with a pre installed screen protector like the note 10 plus?

7 REPLIES 7
Highlighted
Constellation

Re: Will the Note 20 have pre-installed screen protectors?

standard film, no screen protector

Highlighted
Astronaut

No screen protector because the Note 20 and Note 20 Plus are the first phones in the world to have Gorilla Glass 7

Highlighted
Asteroid

I know the note 20 ultra is going to have the new Victus glass but the regular note 20 I believe is not going to have it. Hopefully someone can confirm this. I feel even though the note 20 ultra is going to have the new Victus glass and be so expensive that it should have a screen protector on it just like the note 10.

Highlighted
Comet

Ditto. Until Zack puts it through his torture test, I'm not going to rely on Corning's marketing. 

Highlighted
Samsung Care Ambassador

@ericreinhardt 

Ok, looks like we got a lot of misinformation in here. So here are some clarifications:

1. Only the ultra model had the GG Victus aka GG 7, the base Note20 comes with GG5.

2. Not confirmed as they don't state it specifically, but all the early hands ons and reviews that I saw showed a Note20 Ultra with a pre-installed basic screen protector on. 

And finally my personal opinion. I always remove those screen protectors right away and use a phone without one. Those plastic film protectors get scratched up very easily. After a year of using the Note10+, I have few micro scratches, but nothing noticeable when using the phone. And with the GG Victus and a promise of better scratch resistance, personally, I'd definitely take the basic screen protector off on day one. 

If my post answered your question, please be sure to accept it as solution so other users can find answers quicker. And give it a Like. Thanks

Geno71-Ambassador-Signature2-1
Highlighted
Constellation

UK version has the pre-install screen protector, just opened up my T-Mobile version and it does not. 

What a rip off to offer a different expereince to consumers.   

Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

I agree that its pretty crappy Samsung neglected to put a screen protector on this massive and expensive phone. Its almost asking to be dropped and cracked. However, I did find a decent screen protector that works well with the new note 20 ultra. I put a zagg glassfusion+ screen protector on it and it feels and works great! Fingerprint reader still works great as well. I bought it from bestbuy (it was 10 dollars cheaper there) and took it to a zagg store and had them install it for 6 bucks. They guarantee the install and offer a lifetime warranty. Anyway, it was a good experience for me. Hopefully this helps some of you with your screen protector needs!