JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Worst phone ever!!

(Topic created: 06-14-2021 02:07 PM)
users9qktSAoHA
Constellation
Options
Note20

I have had this phone for roughly 34 days. Verizon has already replaced the SIM card twice done a factory reset twice a network reset twice sent me a brand new phone and a new SIM card to see if maybe that was the problem and low and behold this phone is the worst phone ever! I am constantly dropping calls left and right no matter what I do even if I'm near my house where I know I get excellent service my phone calls drop!  You Verizon tells me it's a Samsung update issue and Samsung tells me that they want me to send them my phone and they will do their troubleshooting thing and see what they can come up with leaving me with no phone all the while! This is a $1300 phone it is just a big paper weight! I highly suggest you not buy this phone!

6 Replies
Shayshon
Comet
Options
Note20
Hi, you should contact Verizon support again or take the phone to an authorized service center.

Cheers,
Shayshon
0 Likes
Solution
Andytheman
Comet
Options
Note20
Calls dropping is a carrier issue. Especially if you have a strong service at home.

View solution in context

0 Likes
ElWormo
Cosmic Ray
Options
Note20
I only have minor problems with my Note20, definitely no deal breakers. At the very least, I would think they'd offer you a replacement loaner, or, just replace it outright, at no cost to you, no questions asked.
Blue7
Sun
Options
Note20

i'd go back to Verizon again or it could be the network issue in your area..? 

0 Likes
DocBenjamin
Astronaut
Options
Note20
NOT VERIZON. I have ATT and my Note 20 ultra 5g has the same issue after June update
0 Likes
DocBenjamin
Astronaut
Options
Note20
This is definitely a software update issue. Multiple users are starting to talk about this
0 Likes