JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Xbox Controller Bundle

(Topic created: 10-01-2020 08:02 PM)
Carnyewest
Cosmic Ray
Options
Note20
If you pre-ordered the Note 20 Ultra the $150/$200 credit was NOT to be used for the xbox bundle.  It was NOT an option during the pre order sequence.   From what I saw a week ago, Samsung gives the $150 credit PLUS your choice of game pass bundle or galaxy buds live and this is to be claimed in September from your new phone using the Samsung Members app......did anyone else see this too?  I'm using my new phone now but do not see the promotion.   I'm assuming it has not been posted yet but this is 100% separate from the $150 pre-order credit. 
12 Replies
Carnyewest
Cosmic Ray
Options
Note20
The $200 credit can not be used for the members pass if you pre ordered from Samsung.com. You HAD to spend the $150 to $200 credit the day you pre ordered the Note or your lost the credit. making it impossible to save for this bundle. the post above with us receiving emails/vouchers by Sept. 15 seems the most likely to me unless you pre ordered elsewhere, then it may be different.
0 Likes
PenguinX
Halo
Options
Note20
is it really suppose to be separate? I m asking because I bought it as part of the acc credit
0 Likes
userKqBYHlZqwH
Constellation
Options
Note20
Shouldve been offered free sunce I guess microsoft doesnt care about new customers, pretty petty. I got buds live instead. oh well xbox.
0 Likes