Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

Xbox Moga redemption code

JUMP TO SOLUTION
Good evening all, 
I redeemed the offer for the Moga controller and three month game pass on Tuesday. My controller arrived yesterday, but there was no email with the code. I called Samsung today and the representative said he isn't sure when I could get it. He said if I had purchased it at T-mobile, I would have received it the same day. I was transferred to another department and was on an extended hold twice. Does anyone know how else to get it?
1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Re: Xbox Moga redemption code

JUMP TO SOLUTION
Valid for use in USA. Limit 1 per person. You will receive a code to redeem your 3 months of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate via email by Sept 15th if you are a preorder customer or within 14 business days if you are not a preorder customer, after selecting the Xbox Game Pass bundle as a bonus. Must redeem at .......... microsoft.com/redeem .............. between Sept 15th and March 2, 2021. Streaming performance is affected by internet connection, data center proximity, device, and other factors. Your gameplay on other devices may be limited.

View solution in original post

11 REPLIES 11
Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION
I got my remote on the 10th and a rep told me yesterday I will grt it in 15 days after delivery date. 🤦🏾
Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

Re: Re: Xbox Moga redemption code

JUMP TO SOLUTION
What?! That is terrible. The representative told me that this has been happening. There is a delay in getting them out.
Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION
Thanks, I'll try again tomorrow.
Highlighted

JUMP TO SOLUTION
Valid for use in USA. Limit 1 per person. You will receive a code to redeem your 3 months of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate via email by Sept 15th if you are a preorder customer or within 14 business days if you are not a preorder customer, after selecting the Xbox Game Pass bundle as a bonus. Must redeem at .......... microsoft.com/redeem .............. between Sept 15th and March 2, 2021. Streaming performance is affected by internet connection, data center proximity, device, and other factors. Your gameplay on other devices may be limited.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION
I wish I knew that before. I didn't pre-order, but I qualified for the offer.
Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

i got my moga controller almost 3 weeks ago, and still don't get promotion code, even i contact customer service on Sep 15th and they told me will get shortly from the email.i might be waiting for next week and ask the samsung support team again.

Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION
Wow! I'm still having trouble getting in contact with them now.
Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION
Does that still apply if I'm new to Xbox?
Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION
I didn't receive the email as yet. I'll have to wait. Once I do I will do this.