cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Asteroid

YouTube quality

I recently got my galaxy note 20 ultra 5g and when I go on YouTube all the videos and adds don't look like they have good quality. That doesn't happen on other phones I have had. I have my phone in adaptive motion smoothness 
5 REPLIES 5
Nebula

Re: YouTube quality

Which carrier are you using?
Asteroid

Re: Re: YouTube quality

unlocked with AT&T
Nebula

hmmm... on my Verizon phone, although my plan says 720p resolution, one has to go into the my Verizon account and manually change it there or the phone only plays at 480p... Most Verizon users are unaware of that. Users only need to do that once, and then it's always set to 720p

I don't know if ATT has any similar requirement...?

I don't know how similar the settings are on your Note 20 to the S20+. I keep my refresh rate to 60hhz since I'm not playing games, and have my screen resolution set to WQHD. That gives better screen resolution plus saves battery.
Constellation

I'm having the same problem, my note 9 plays youtube  at 1440p but my note 20 could only play it at 1080p. I see you fixed your problem but I can't find a feature for motion smoothness or anything else to change my hertz. I need help 

Constellation

Also I haven't put in my sim card and activated it yet, but I don't think that was anything to do with it..