JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Android 11, Easter egg, cat control

(Topic created: 01-26-2021 10:32 AM)
Summer0714
Astronaut
Options
Note20

Anyone know how to make this work?  I got as far as the cat icon on the Android 11 screen but can't find the rest.

Thanks
YamiGandhi
Astronaut
Options
Note20
I got all the widgets on my home screen but they don't seem to run. I've downloaded all of them but I can't get it to work.
0 Likes
userH3TDZAlLqP
Asteroid
Options
Note20
did you make sure you activated the Easter egg in the settings the normal way first?
0 Likes
YamiGandhi
Astronaut
Options
Note20
yes I did. I think I got it to work. the cats pop up in my notifications and I clock it and it brings me to a grey screen with the cat. but I can't do anything else like feed it or anything
0 Likes
userH3TDZAlLqP
Asteroid
Options
Note20
there should be another easter egg thing application in the widget creation dropdown, I don't know which one but its for feeding the cats, it comes up as a small square with 4 feeding options
0 Likes
YamiGandhi
Astronaut
Options
Note20
yeah I have that one but it doesn't seem to do anything. I see the options and I can press them but nothing happens after that
0 Likes
userH3TDZAlLqP
Asteroid
Options
Note20
yeah once you choose a feed option you just have to wait a until you get a cat, thought it takes quite a bit of time
0 Likes
YamiGandhi
Astronaut
Options
Note20
I see this. this might be all I can do for now until samsung gets the actual thing

Screenshot_20210126-132828_Android R Easter Egg.jpg

0 Likes
usermzeJaY3BsM
Black Hole
Options
Note20

Once you have a cat, that is it.  Unless this is different from the Cat Collector thingy on a previous android.  The cats come in varrying different colors and patterns, and the point is simply collecting them.  You put the food and water out to attract new cats, and can view, or rename old ones, and that is all.  Too bad I cant get it going without 3rd party launchers...

0 Likes
userJDr7twopbB
Astronaut
Options
Note20

This is android 7 so you can't do anything but catch and rename cats.

0 Likes
CooloCee
Astronaut
Options
Note20
as much as I wanna help, i also have had no luck. I did, however, just get my first cat and I dont even know how. my phone vibrated and I got cat #46
0 Likes