JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Auto rotate plays a notification sound

(Topic created: 08-27-2020 10:47 AM)
user9BSwooj8L7
Asteroid
Options
Note20

Every time I flip my screen no mater what app or if I'm just on my home screen I get an audible notification.  I can't figure out how to turn it off and it's driving me crazy.  Anyone know how to turn it off?

6 Replies
Solution
user9BSwooj8L7
Asteroid
Options
Note20

I found it out!!!!!!  So under further investigation I found out it only happened when I was linked to service and when I was using headphones.  All that to say I went to notifications and into Smart Things and turned off audio output and it fixed it.

usero5ZWfpQlpP
Astronaut
Options
Note20

Thank you so much! This was driving me crazy too! 😁👍

userX7ON9LklRD
Constellation
Options
Note20

You da frigan man!! Was about to slam my note 9 on the ground over this. Hoorraay beer!

@user9BSwooj8L7 wrote:

I found it out!!!!!!  So under further investigation I found out it only happened when I was linked to service and when I was using headphones.  All that to say I went to notifications and into Smart Things and turned off audio output and it fixed it.

0 Likes
jegsurf
Cosmic Ray
Options
Note20
thank you so much. this was driving me crazy also.
0 Likes
LeumaSD
Constellation
Options
Note20
Thank you so much bro.. couldn't watch a movie or Youtube in peace.
0 Likes
MrQue
Honored Contributor
Options
Note20

An Accepted Solution has been marked and provided for this thread. The thread will now be locked for further replies. in hopes to keep the integrity of the thread from steering in a non-technical manner. If you have a separate concern, feel free to post again or send one of our moderators a private message with more details. Please note duplicate posts on similar subjects starting 2/1/21, will be removed to keep our community organized and make it easier for our users to find resolutions and needed content. Remember that if you do make a post, please include as many details about your symptoms as possible. Also, make sure that your title is a good summary of the overall situation that's occurring with your product. Thank you for being part of the community!

0 Likes