cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Asteroid

beta ui 3 note 20 ultra unlocked with t-mobile

Trying to find this new beta shouldn't be this dam hard, smh.lol. Just make it available for a few days straight with an announcement so it gives people a fair amount of time to sign up. Agree?
16 REPLIES 16
Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

Re: beta ui 3 note 20 ultra unlocked with t-mobile

it hasn't been released to us until November
Highlighted
Asteroid

Re: Re: beta ui 3 note 20 ultra unlocked with t-mobile

thanks, been seeing everyone talk about it, was disappointed thinking I missed the sign up.
Highlighted
Asteroid

Re: Re: beta ui 3 note 20 ultra unlocked with t-mobile

Yesterday, I spoke with support through the members app and they said that it was released but people were having issues seeing it
Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

Re: Re: Re: beta ui 3 note 20 ultra unlocked with t-mobile

unlocked bootloader are the only ones that can see it
Highlighted
Asteroid

Re: Re: Re: Re: beta ui 3 note 20 ultra unlocked with t-mobile

Apparently not. More than half the people here seem to be unlocked and no one can see it
Highlighted
Asteroid

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: beta ui 3 note 20 ultra unlocked with t-mobile

yea its wild its like a hit or miss thing,super annoying.
Highlighted
Galaxy

Re: Re: Re: beta ui 3 note 20 ultra unlocked with t-mobile

You guys are funny. You talk as if you know something but this comment is so ignorant. Sorry i call a spade a spade. Unlocked bootloader means you wont get any updates forget about seeing registration for beta. Your knox will be tripped. Please dont talk if you dont know what you are talking about. Do you even know what a bootloader is ? 

SMH. 

The correct term is Sim-Unlocked variants. 

Highlighted
Asteroid

is there any other solutions?
Highlighted
Galaxy

You and me are same unlocked on t-mobile. As of now other than waiting for banner to show up in members app there is no solution (If there is one it cant be discussed on this forum) as that would be little more technical. That too will work only if some tech savvy user gets the update. So far as much as i know no one in US has seen the banner (Note 20/Note 20 Ultra) and hence no one has been able to get it. There is plenty of Articles those are just click baits or people trying too hard to be the first ones to report it. I called out plenty of such articles from many android sites and asked the authors to share screenshots or give one example of someone who got it. They all chicken out so dont believe fake news.
In short lets wait for the banner to show up and hpe whatever Samsung needs to fix for the banner to show up is fixed as soon as possible.