cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Astronaut

bixby routine location

Hello, on my Samsung note 20 ultra I have the location at all times. but I have it under bixby routine that if I open up couple of my apps then bixby routine will have its location be on.
The problem is that bixby routine is requiring me to have a location on on my phone at all times which I am trying to avoid for the location to be on at all times to save battery . does anybody know what's best
7 REPLIES 7
Highlighted
Halo

Re: bixby routine location

Bixby won't allow you to use location only will using the app?
Highlighted
Astronaut

Re: Re: bixby routine location

I don't understand your question or what you are trying to say
Highlighted
Halo

Re: Re: Re: bixby routine location

when you started up Bixby, you didn't see a message to allow location to be on all the time or only when using the app?
Highlighted
Astronaut

Re: Re: Re: Re: bixby routine location

I am talking about bixby routine I am not sure.
do you know how I can check
Highlighted
Halo

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: bixby routine location

that I'm not sure but I can try and do some research on it. in the near future I'm going move my alexia routines I've made to my Bixby. I love bixby
Highlighted

Re: bixby routine location

bixby routine changes your setting to whatever you want on a certain location, which means it has to know your location 24/7 to normally function. 
if you dont want to turn on location, then u cant use bixby routine.

if you want to stop using bixby routine and dont want location to be on all the time, setting -> apps -> bixby routines -> force stop and change locaion permission.

Highlighted
Astronaut

Re: Re: bixby routine location

the question is how can bixby routine know my location 24/7 to normally function if my phone location is off? can this work if my location setting is off on my phone and bixby routine will know when I am in my house to turn on Wi-Fi and Bluetooth if I have it set up this way