Original topic:

black screen

(Topic created on: 1/24/21 3:55 PM)
user5T6XZRmekl
Constellation
Options
Note20

Does anyone know why the Note 20 5G goes to sleep during a call. I know when I hold it to my ear the proximity turns if off but on my phone it gets stuck and I have to keep tapping on the screen until it comes on. Also, when I am driving and on a call on my bluetooth device it goes black or sleeps. If I have it on my map app the screen turns off and I have to touch the phone to get it back on. Very dangerous and annoying.

0 Likes
3 Replies
Options
Note20
This is common on a lot of Samsung phones. My Note 20 Ultra does the same thing. The phone screen isn't set with the screen timeout on the rest of the phone so even if you have your screen timeout set to one minute if your on the phone screen it's still a few seconds. I had the same issue with the Note 10 Plus. Samsung needs to fix this issue with a patch.
user5T6XZRmekl
Constellation
Options
Note20

Thank you, for your time and answer. If it is so common how come they don't fix it? I am so annoyed with these problems that I am considering going back to my iphone.

0 Likes
Options
Note20
I don't know why they won't. My advice is to send an error report directly to Samsung about this issue.
0 Likes