cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Asteroid

flickering screen while scrolling on Note20 Ultra

Has anyone had issues with their Note20 Ultra?
...I got mine 2 days ago, and at first I was having a few lagging/freezing issues while navigating through device and apps. YouTube would not close after I minimized the window(when window appears on corner of device) I had to manually use the [III] icon and clear app.
Today i noticed the flickering while doing google searches, it does not happen other than while scrolling through the searches after they are typed on the Google search bar.
13 REPLIES 13
Highlighted
Constellation

Re: flickering screen while scrolling on Note20 Ultra

sounds like a lemon. sorry
Highlighted
Samsung Care Ambassador

@LouisTX 

I just checked and noticed some flickering in Google search when using Google Assistant. The first result tile was flickering, the rest were fine. What I saw was clearly a software issue, and probably with Google's software. I'm not worried about it, I'm sure they'll fix it. 

If my post answered your question, please be sure to accept it as solution so other users can find answers quicker. And give it a Like. Thanks

Geno71-Ambassador-Signature2-1
Highlighted
Asteroid

Re: Re: flickering screen while scrolling on Note20 Ultra

yeah, same thing... only certain tiles flicker. hopefully it's patched up ,it does become a bit annoying
Highlighted
Asteroid

flickering, some freezing up. I ported my number over from another carrier, so other issues besides these I assumed were due to that
Highlighted
Asteroid

it's odd scrolling thru Google search for me; some listings will flicker, others won't. sometimes multiple in a row will flicker, sometimes multiple will act normally
Highlighted
Asteroid

Same with me, however I have a S10. I am guessing the fault is on Google's end?

Highlighted
Constellation

Maybe I have a fix for you all. It worked for me. I was having the same issues with the flickering. I've seen in other places people say its just dark mode that does it but I didn't try changing that. For me I switched my screen resolution to WQHD+. When you switch to that your refresh rate is fixed and doesn't swap around. Again this worked for me and stopped the flickering and I kept everything in dark mode. Hope this helps! Also sorry I this has been found and posted...I looked and didn't see anything to it.

Highlighted
Asteroid

I tried changing my screen resolution like you said, but it didn't work. (Probably because it is not a note 20 ultra.) I think we will just have to wait and see what Google decides to do. (I guess?

Highlighted
Asteroid

Re: Re: flickering screen while scrolling on Note20 Ultra

I switched the display screen resolution and still flickers..