Original topic:

good phones + worst service = iphone (share you support story)

(Topic created on: 2/2/21 4:28 AM)
randobrand0
Astronaut
Options
Note20
Ok so let me first start off by saying that samsung makes great products. However, their customer service suffers terribly. I've had the unfortunate experience of dealing with customer support 4x. Ranging from trade in issues to package being lost in the warehouse for weeks. 

The icing on the cake is when samsung ruthless support just flat out tells you sorry for buying a $1,300 phone that's failed in 5 months(screen burn in). You now have to spend $60 to travel 50mi one way to a repair center. Or wait 10+ days without a phone if I want to send it in for repair. WHAT KIND OF OPTIONS ARE THOSE. Especially in the days of COVID. Support literally didn't care at all and simply said "sorry for the inconvenience" and stopped responding to me in the chat. 

I'm an apple fan boy tuned android many years ago and would never switch back until this experience. I am 95% sure I rather just trade in for a new iphone. I at least know they provide loaner phones to their customers. 

Can't believe of all factors my reasoning for wanting to ditch samsung is an iphone. Also sad no other android is on Samsungs level with their phones. Just wish customer support was too. 

So tell me. Anyone else have horror stories dealing with samsung (lack of) support 
3 Replies
Rand13
Astronaut
Options
Note20
bad luck with support also
0 Likes
usercOpGrJqpKL
Constellation
Options
Note20
well I wrote a whole bunch of issues with 3.0 updates but wouldn't let me post