Note20
If Samsung drops the note then my Note 20 ultra will be my last Samsung 
0 Likes
9 Replies
ducsurfer
Cosmic Ray
Options
Note20
put yourself into Samsungs shoes.... clip the pen behind your ear, on your shirt, get the case that holds the pen.... discontinuing the Note line made the S line $200 cheaper hence more competitive to apple now
0 Likes
Royleebliz
Asteroid
Options
Note20
Samsung is just copying Apple in no charger no 3.5mm and no sd
0 Likes
Options
Note20

How do you know that discontinuing the Note line made the S line $200 cheaper?  The not line is not yet dead, as Samsung has issued a statement that the Note 21 is coming...

0 Likes
Options
Note20
Can you post a link?
0 Likes
Options
Note20
0 Likes
Options
Note20
According to Ice Universe and Ross Young the Note 21 isn't happening. I suspect the S22 Ultra will have the square design and a place to put the SPen in the phone. The Note Series has been killed off.
0 Likes
Options
Note20

Ice Universe, and Ross Young are not Samsung.  A samsung official has stated the note 21 IS happening.  The Note Series is NOT dead.

0 Likes
Options
Note20
Their very reliable but yes they are sometimes wrong.
0 Likes
Geno71
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Note20

Making an S22 with square corners and with a place to store the S-Pen will basically make a Note 22, with a different name. Sorry, but that makes little sense to me. I can see them making a Fold and a Note models merge into one. A Galaxy Fold with the S-Pen, maybe simply called Galaxy Fold Note. Personally I think that would be very cool. A Fold is literally a notepad like design already, just needs an S-Pen support to make it complete. I suspect the only reason it hasn't happened yes is that they need to make the foldable screen harder for the S-Pen. Just my opinion and a guess. 

If my post answered your question, please be sure to accept it as solution so other users can find answers quicker. And give it a Like. Thanks

Geno71-Ambassador-Signature2-1
0 Likes