cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Astronaut

keyboard issues after 11 update?

Does anyone have any idea how to fix the keyboard after the android 11 update on a note 20 ultra? It no longer auto corrects half of the things it used to, occasionally types the previous word over top of the next word, and doesn't bring the window up on corrected items to select alternatives or the original
4 REPLIES 4
Astronaut

Re: keyboard issues after 11 update?

when your typing on the keyboard look on the right, there's 3 dots like this ... click on the dots and it should take you to keyboard settings. try it out
Astronaut

Re: Re: keyboard issues after 11 update?

I've checked all those and haven't changed anything and I've tried turning off the predictive function and it still overwrites my next word from time to time. I wish it was as simple as my settings changed but:/
Samsung Care Ambassador

Re: Re: keyboard issues after 11 update?

Hey @GarrettF666! I know how frustrating these kinds of bugs can be after a new OS update, as I have experienced some myself. First, have you tried clearing the cache partition on your phone? Instructions are here.

If that didn't work, I would suggest using Gboard (or another 3rd party keyboard app) until a future fix can patch the problems you're experiencing. 

Astronaut

Re: keyboard issues after 11 update?

my samsung keyboard stop working all together.... keeps prompting me to close so I downloaded google keyboard, also my picture in picture feature also stopped working with youtube, not happy with this so far