cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Astronaut

missing pictures

I am missing some very important photos and i need them back im haveing panic attacks about it. Over a dozen of my pictures are gone because when i deleted my albums by mistake all my pictures went in the trash because i clearly didnt understand what the album feature was so when i went to retrieve them and clicked the undo button, but it seems a large group of the pictures went in the perment trash i was hopeing you might be able to help me get the pictures back because those pictures are very very important.
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: missing pictures

Hello. To better assist you, can you please provide me with your full model code?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Constellation

I too am missing some pictures. not real important but I'd still like like to get them back. Note 20 5G.
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Hello,

You can try to retrieve lost pictures from Samsung Cloud if your device was backed up prior to this happening.

Just follow this link here: https://www.samsung.com/us/support/answer/ANS00060518/