Original topic:

new note 20 ultra 5G model no

(Topic created on: 1/19/21 6:08 AM)
userVgRJfp0Yaf
Astronaut
Options
Note20

hello, All

i need to purchase a new note 20 ultra 5G from amazon but I got confused because of model no,

I need it snapdragon, 256 GB,12GB Ram , Hybrid Dual SIM

i found a lot of models no, SM-N9860 and SM-N986N 

which one I should purchase to cover all my requirements , if possible to send me amazon link I will be thankful

Thanks a lot for all

0 Likes
3 Replies
Options
Note20

The Snapdragon model ONLY comes in a 128GB and 512GB variant.  Only the international/Korean version comes in a 256GB variant, and these are the Exynos versions.  The Snapdragon models are SM-N986U, and SM-N986U1.

128GB version:

Amazon.com: Samsung Electronics Galaxy Note 20 Ultra 5G Factory Unlocked Android Cell Phone, US Vers...

512GB version:

Could not find a link, these are sold out even on Samsung's site, so may be hard to come by.

0 Likes
Arkmantodd84
Asteroid
Options
Note20
The 512 has to be ordered from Samsung directly and you will be on back order for months. I ended up with 4 lines added to my account because of this. They tell you it will ship out in 24 hours, then you get the confirmation and its listed on back order. What a nightmare that was. I settled on the 128 since it has the microSD and expandable 1tb the 512 does not have a microSD. Although you might want to consider the Note21 as many of the bugs have been worked out and Android 11 and the UI 3 are stock not upgraded
0 Likes
Options
Note20

I have the 512GB Note 20 Ultra 5G, and I have an SD card installed.  The Note 20 5G (standard not Ultra) is the only one in the line that has no SD card slot.  I ordered mine before launch, and was lucky enough to actually get one for launch (received on 8/18/2020 Launch was 8/20/2020).