Original topic:

note 20 esim pics

(Topic created on: 11/12/20 11:20 PM)
Options
Note20

Here are pics of cellular pro app showing my phone talking to multiple towers on b4 with my sim tray removed, the esim is in there ....why won't they let us use it ,  I can tap to show sim 2 and it says insert sim sim 2 not avail

As you see my sim tray is out but I have 5 bars. Come on samsung turn it on. We paid top dollar. BTW both my 9860 512gb bronze and my 986u1 128gb bronze have same response when I remove sim tray. <edit> they flat out lies. I spoke many times to many people and said it's on and dsds on 986u1 out of box, now we're like s20.....it's in update later. We're on 3 updates and I'm also on beta and still no esim. Hold them responsible
4 Replies
Options
Note20
I know I'm making big stink over this but I feel so cheated. the same x55m modem in the fold z, iPhone. 12, all have esim on. we paid 1500 for these phones UNLOCKED, to me this means all features. all. not what they feel we need. thousands of us spoke to samsung on pre-order and were promised it was working. I know 1 line of code in root turns it on. point is I shouldn't have to root to make it work.
I will post full video on you tube in day or two as my work permits showing full details and everyone stand up to samsung. without our money they fail. tell them give us what we paid for. it's not right. the lie about us carriers not wanting it....then they wouldn't sell iPhone with it turned on if that was case. it's not right. every person who spoke to sales and tech on pre-order was lied to. that makes me so mad. I have to choose to have both my numbers or 1 number and SD card cause we only got 128gb in color we like. forced to black if want 512gb but even then on my dual sim 9860 it's either 2sim or 1 sim 1sd. with esim I can have both my numbers and my SD card. with base storage of 0f 128 we need SD caed
userRZaSIwYHJh
Constellation
Options
Note20
I'm with you. Feel the same way.
userzn6Ls5h9gf
Asteroid
Options
Note20

Pls upload a video if it's possible after root :folded_hands: 

0 Likes
Anonymous