cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Astronaut

note 20 overpriced

JUMP TO SOLUTION
I'm pretty sure most people already figured it out, but note 20 pricing is ridiculous. If samsung made the note 20 120hz I guess I can kind of understand $1000 but making it 60hz and 1080p is disappointing, not to mention a plastic back as well

I honestly thing very good prices for the phone would be

$800 for note 20

$1200 for note 20 ultra

Samsung really needs to think about their pricing for their next phones
1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Samsung Care Ambassador

Re: note 20 overpriced

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@Joshunyek 

I think 5G is what pushes it to $1000, and personally, I think we're still a year or two away from requiring 5G, but it is what we get in the USA. 

If my post answered your question, please be sure to accept it as solution so other users can find answers quicker. And give it a Like. Thanks

Geno71-Ambassador-Signature2-1

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Nebula

JUMP TO SOLUTION
I'm fine with a $1,300 price tag for the ultra! especially with a $650 trade in credit.

now the note 20 on the other hand is a serious waste of a $1,000 compared to other manufacturers $1,000 or even below devices.
Highlighted

JUMP TO SOLUTION
who is paying full price on a mobile device?

I got my Note20 for $500 with a s9 trade in. 👍
Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION
looking at the specs I can't believe anyone would even consider purchasing a note 20 at all. The S20+ is a better device and has better specs. Plus it's not made out of plastic. I've been waiting for the Note to be released and I'm disappointed all the way around.
Highlighted
Samsung Care Ambassador

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@Joshunyek 

I think 5G is what pushes it to $1000, and personally, I think we're still a year or two away from requiring 5G, but it is what we get in the USA. 

If my post answered your question, please be sure to accept it as solution so other users can find answers quicker. And give it a Like. Thanks

Geno71-Ambassador-Signature2-1

View solution in original post