JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

note 20 overpriced

(Topic created: 08-17-2020 03:54 PM)
Joshunyek
Astronaut
Options
Note20
I'm pretty sure most people already figured it out, but note 20 pricing is ridiculous. If samsung made the note 20 120hz I guess I can kind of understand $1000 but making it 60hz and 1080p is disappointing, not to mention a plastic back as well

I honestly thing very good prices for the phone would be

$800 for note 20

$1200 for note 20 ultra

Samsung really needs to think about their pricing for their next phones

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Geno71
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Note20

@Joshunyek 

I think 5G is what pushes it to $1000, and personally, I think we're still a year or two away from requiring 5G, but it is what we get in the USA. 

Please don't forget to mark a helpful post as a Solution. And give it a like:)

Geno71-Ambassador-Signature2-1

View solution in context

4 Replies
Rzax36
Nebula
Options
Note20
I'm fine with a $1,300 price tag for the ultra! especially with a $650 trade in credit.

now the note 20 on the other hand is a serious waste of a $1,000 compared to other manufacturers $1,000 or even below devices.
0 Likes
Options
Note20
who is paying full price on a mobile device?

I got my Note20 for $500 with a s9 trade in. 👍
0 Likes
Mohican69
Cosmic Ray
Options
Note20
looking at the specs I can't believe anyone would even consider purchasing a note 20 at all. The S20+ is a better device and has better specs. Plus it's not made out of plastic. I've been waiting for the Note to be released and I'm disappointed all the way around.
0 Likes
Solution
Geno71
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Note20

@Joshunyek 

I think 5G is what pushes it to $1000, and personally, I think we're still a year or two away from requiring 5G, but it is what we get in the USA. 

Please don't forget to mark a helpful post as a Solution. And give it a like:)

Geno71-Ambassador-Signature2-1