Original topic:

note 20 s pen bubble

(Topic created on: 1/21/21 4:35 AM)
StacyB
Asteroid
Options
Note20
I noticed on my note that the s pen bubble is gone. Everything is still enabled. It only appers when I pull the pen out. Is this something new?
0 Likes
7 Replies
Options
Note20

Mine is still there.  It seems more transparant now, and is lower on the right side of the screen than it used to be.  Maybe it got disabled?

Settings | Advanced features | S Pen

Show Floating Icon (on is to the right)

0 Likes
StacyB
Asteroid
Options
Note20
it's still enabled. inly appears when I pulk the pen out
0 Likes
Options
Note20

I may be misunderstanding...  The S Pen bubble is supposed to only be there when the S Pen is not in it's "garage", it cannot be tapped using anyting other that an S Pen, so this is the intended functionality.

0 Likes
StacyB
Asteroid
Options
Note20
I always had a bubble even when it was away. then it disappeared
0 Likes
Options
Note20

This was likely a bug, it was likely not being detected as being in the holder or garage.  What you are seeing now is the way it was intended, and shows that things are working properly now, unless that floating icon is not what you are referring to...Smiley Very Happy

0 Likes
StacyB
Asteroid
Options
Note20
now it only appears when I take the pen out. it's fine I wasnt sure it was wrong or not
0 Likes
Astronaut
Options
Note20
i have an A 20 s POS! My phone keep resetting to the smallest screen. i apply ZQQM and it doesn't enlarge. sometimes out of the blue it resets to readable size. HELP PLEASE!!
0 Likes