Original topic:

note 20 shut down

(Topic created on: 3/18/21 3:17 PM)
ccfd744
Astronaut
Options
Note20
My note 20 did a update on 3-16-21. Phone would note call or receive call. Also wouldn't receive or send texts. Most apps shut down. Went to safe mode and still not working I had to do a factory reset to make it work. I got this phone in January and it's sad I spend $1100.00 and I have to reset and lost hours of information and work. This phone was supposed to be the latest and greatest. I hope this isnt a thing that happens regularly. Come on Samsung get it together. 
3 Replies
Rskyline
Astronaut
Options
Note20
This could happen with any phone, even iPhones, so make sure you keep your important information backup, I suggest any cloud service but you could use Samsung's or Google's. Also if you bought the phone brand new, you get 1 year warranty from samsung to cover any defect like that.
0 Likes
ccfd744
Astronaut
Options
Note20
Yea I did have it backed up. Just aggravated at it all. Now I just dont trust the phone. I see all the time where a lot of people are very disappointed in this model. So many problem and Samsung seems to not be listening. Just seems like they could get there act together and find a solution or make a better version and refund or offer a solution. If they dont I know a lot of people are leaving Android over this and its so sad because I have had tons of there products and never had any issues like this. If it was just me or a few ok, but tons of problems plague this new version. I will definitely return this phone if it happens again or look to other sources. But thanks for your response.
0 Likes
Rskyline
Astronaut
Options
Note20
What are the problems you see all the time with this model? I have 0 problems since I got it in November. Also I work fixing phones and haven't heard anything about it either. And yeah I hope you find a better device that suits your needs.
0 Likes