cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Astronaut

note 20 ultra 5g update caused defects

I recently purchased a note 20 ultra 5g and upon installing the late September update the phone could no longer make or receive calls and texts. After receiving a replacement I had issues moving data between devices due to applications closing without reason or warning. Less than 48 hours after receiving the device a forced update was applied and that device was also unable to recie or make calls or texts. The device was also sent in for repairs. I don't know what causes this issue, but it has occured on multiple devices. Made in 2 different regions.
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Constellation

Re: note 20 ultra 5g update caused defects

same... and anytime im not on wifi...i don't know if it's the volt addition or whatever it is (it was an issue on my note 10) but i can't even turn that off on this phone to see. also be warned, for no reason the phone has either moved or lost more than half my photos and is placing new ones in any album it chooses
Highlighted
Astronaut

Re: note 20 ultra 5g update caused defects

I was told they're patching this in next update. Hopefully soon and not wanting it to depend on the phone carrier where everyone gets it when the carrier decides to release it.