My note 20 ultra isn't able to connect to the bluetooth of my soundbar LG NB5541. The soundbar is about 4 years old but is able to connect to all my other devices like my tab 4 and note 8. The Note20Ultra has never been able to connect.
Things I have tried:
1) tried the optimize the battery usage setting:
2)tried to remove the device and re-add
3)tried to clear the cache
4)updated software to the latest (02/04/2021)
5)tried other devices (note 8, tab 4) and it connects no problem.
Here's a video of it
Hi Please check this out maybe this Helps you out with the Bluetooth issue
You can try resetting your network settings on your device to see if that helps any.
- From a Home screen, swipe up to access the app's screen.
- Navigate: Settings > General management > Reset.
- Tap Reset network settings.
- Review the info then tap Reset settings.
If presented, enter the current PIN, password, or pattern.
- To confirm, review the info then tap Reset.
Are you able to connect any other devices to your Note 20 Ultra via Bluetooth?
I just tried to reset the network settings. It deleted all my other BT connections and wifi and it still doesn't want to connect. :(
Is there any update on this? Works great at home and in one vehicle but only connects briefly to a Pioneer head unit then only stays connected for calls. Very annoyed as I always stream music.