cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Asteroid

note 20 ultra connectivity problems

has anyone heard anything about if Samsung knows about note 20 ultra and other phones not being able to stay connected to wifi? I've done all the troubleshooting and my phone just did the November update and I'm still having problems. is anyone else still have connectivity problems
8 REPLIES 8
Asteroid

Re: note 20 ultra connectivity problems

I don't receive a lot of calls even with wifi calling this also was a problem with my s20 ultra 5g very frustrating $1300. phones

what carrier?

try download samsung members app and submit a ticket.
once you open, click +, then click error report

Asteroid

Re: Re: note 20 ultra connectivity problems

T-Mobile
Cosmic Ray

do we know for sure if this is a software or hardware problem? I have an unlocked us note 20 ultra and thankfully had no problems with wifi. I'd recommend maybe contacting Samsung and getting a replacement device. if it is software related I would assume it would only be on certain models.
Constellation

Yep me too... Oftenly after I lost the signal (let's say going through a tunnel) the phone will struggle to get the signal back until a full restart. Even airplane mode on then off doesn't work...

Asteroid

Re: Re: note 20 ultra connectivity problems

it was the same for my s20 ultra so I changed to the note im thinking its a software issue
Constellation

I am also having problems. Browser, news and shopping apps all take forever to load each page. Watched a 2 minute news story last night and it took 5 because it kept stopping. My husband played the same story on his Galaxy 8 and the video didn't stop once and he was sitting next to me on the sofa. My cable internet/ wifi downloads at 140 to 175 Mbps according to my laptop which is next to my phone. I have connected to wifi with same provider at my office and experience the same issue.
Cosmic Ray

I have the same problems. I even got my phone replaced and this newer one have the exact same issue.

I tested on two different networks too, a single router and a google wifi mesh system. Both totally different too.