cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Astronaut

note 20 ultra overheating

Just purchased this phone 2 days ago and it gets very  hot.  This is the first samsung phone and I love the camera but if its getting  hot  now, inside the house. What's  going to happen  in summer time? Should  I try to replace it and try another  unit or just return it and get an iPhone? I used Sony phones before and  the Google  pixel. 
7 REPLIES 7
Highlighted

Re: note 20 ultra overheating

I've had the note 20 ultra since it launched and I can tell you I've never felt it get hot so I would think its safe to say you have a problem. do you have the us version? or other
Highlighted
Astronaut

Re: Re: note 20 ultra overheating

thank you Jes. I have the us version. purchased it on Amazon. I'll check the return policy.. I think I'll keep it one more day to see how it performs today. I transferred everything's on this phone yesterday. I work from home so i use it a lot for work ..receiving and marking calls to clients.(MAYBE 20 callsa a day). I just noticed the battery is at 85 percent and I barely used it this morning. I won't use it for games or watching videos besides the occasional cooking recipie.
Highlighted

Re: Re: Re: note 20 ultra overheating

thats odd. I have super great battery performance and no overheating at all. this is literally the best phone I've ever had. I have had every major model phone ever made including iPhone and all over the note series phones. you could try a few things such as resetting the device.
Highlighted

Re: Re: Re: note 20 ultra overheating

if I were you I would call Samsung support either way.
Highlighted
Astronaut

Re: Re: Re: Re: note 20 ultra overheating

thank you for your suggestion. I'll call samsung.
Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

Re: note 20 ultra overheating

Hi, I've got the Note 20. I've had no problems. I would take it back and exchange it for another one. Take care
Highlighted
Astronaut

Re: Re: note 20 ultra overheating

Thank you ..I'll use it today to see how it works