cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

note 20 ultra

Wondering how many people have battery issues on this phone. I got a lot better battery life on my note 10+ then I do on the note 20 ultra. I have the  same battery settings on both phones set the same. Screen mode set to natural,  powe mode set to optimized, auto screen resolution, dark mode. Both my note 20 ultra and my girlfriend's get the same battery life and its subpar to the note 10+. Kind of disappointed in this. 
4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Samsung Care Ambassador

Re: note 20 ultra

Hey there @Resident_Psycho, I hope you're doing well.

Battery life will vary by every person. Personally, mine seems to be great. I had the Note 10+ and battery seemed on par. The only other phone I recently had better battery life with is the S20 Ultra.

This of course is just my personal take, I look forward to hearing back from others as well.

Best regards,
Rydah
Samsung Care Ambassador

If you've found my post to be helpful, please like the post. If my response resolved your issue, please press the "✓ Accept as Solution" button.
Highlighted
Astronaut

I have to charge thoughout the day. very happy with phone outside of this
Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

My battery life is bad unfortunately only 4:30 screen on time max 😔. That is on optimized setting, adaptive brightness, adaptive 120hz
Highlighted

My Note 20 ultra, my girlfriend's and a co worker all have Note 20 ultras and all seem to get about the same battery life. we all came from Note 10+s and all have less battery life on the 20s then the 10s. 3 people out of 3 people is an issue. That's not a usage issue. I don't know if there's a doze issue or what, but you can look on the internet and see a lot of complaints about it. I love this phone, but the battery issue definitely needs to be addressed.