cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Constellation

note 20 ultra

I'm not sure if anyone else has issues with this phone. My boyfriend and  I constantly have issues if it not responding and freezes and doesn't respond when I touch the screen and run slow . Wish I would of just stuck the note 10 plus
6 REPLIES 6
Comet

Re: note 20 ultra

Claer the cache partition to see if there is an improvement. Turn it off, hold both volume up and side key until you see Samsung then release the side key - power button while still holding the Volume Up key until you get into the bootloader screen. use volume down to move to wipe cache partition and power button/side key to select. restart after and check for any performance improvements. I had issues while on UI 2.5 but some of have been fixed in the beta software.
Comet

volume up can move up as well while on bootloader screen. Hang on until android 11/One UI 3.0. You will enjoy your phone after the next major Android upgrade.
Astronaut

Re: Re: note 20 ultra

I think it was the last upgrade that made the mms links & pics stop sending & receiving. is there a fix for that?
Astronaut

I've had phone over 6 weeks and it's been a constant problem with syncing outlook calendar and contacts. I finally got the contacts syncing but the calendar...no. however, it's so darned SLOW! I wait constantly for response! I'll try look for bootloader screen.
Astronaut

I just found this location on the phone because now I'm having issue with messages not sending or receiving mms pics or links. If my husband hadn't broken my Note5 when I wanted to switch back to my note, I would have preferred to just keep it there. I thought iPhone was bad!
Comet

Re: Re: note 20 ultra

Have you updated Google Carrier Services yet? Also, go to Settings>Apps, select the messages app, click on forced stop and then in storage option, clear cache for the app. You can submit a request to Samsung or your carrier if it continues.