cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Astronaut

october update

Has any one on the sprint variant of the note 20 ultra gotten the october patch ? It's almost November and still nothing at all . I wonder how can I side load it if it's possible . 
12 REPLIES 12
Highlighted

Re: october update

I am not on Sprint, but I haven't seen it yet for T-Mobile. I am not sure if Sprint and T-Mobile will be doing releases at the same time now.
Highlighted
Astronaut

Re: Re: october update

yeah I'm not either but it bums me out that all the other carriers are up to date but sprint and t mobile
Highlighted

Re: Re: Re: october update

I got the update late last month as well 9/26. I get the feeling they are focused more on the merger than on updates. dunno 😟
Highlighted
Astronaut

Re: Re: Re: Re: october update

that stinks 😕
Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

Have not seen the October update or the battery life update for my Sprint Note 20 Ultra. I am still on the Sept update.
Highlighted
Astronaut

yeah same here this is really aggravating
Highlighted

I am an AT&T customer, with a carrier locked device, I still am on the 9/1 security patch (that I got on 9/26 or so as well).  I guess AT&T is not concerned about device security...

Highlighted
Astronaut

I don't understand how carriers can get away with doing this .samsung is clearly updating
Highlighted

That's the same day I revieved the September patch on my T-Mobile carrier locked device. I keep seeing other post about 2 updates in October. One the security update and the other a battery optimization. A bit bummed to have gotten neither so far