cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Asteroid

one ui 3 beta missing

Does anyone know how I can download one ui 3 beta? I have a galaxy note 20 ultra and have been looking for it and can't find the update 
18 REPLIES 18

Re: one ui 3 beta missing

did you enroll?
Cosmic Ray

in case you didn't enroll or don't see the banner use this link ( https://forum.xda-developers.com/galaxy-note-20-ultra/how-to/announcement-beta-enrollment-android-11... ) open on chrome or the Samsung browser and you will see a link to register, as far as I know not all variants of the note 20 ultra are eligible right now I have a US unlocked variant so I'm good.
Asteroid

Re: Re: one ui 3 beta missing

it says device not supported but I have note 20 ultra
Cosmic Ray

Re: Re: Re: one ui 3 beta missing

what variant ? did you get it thru a carrier or bought it unlocked ? US version or international.?
Asteroid

Re: Re: Re: Re: one ui 3 beta missing

it is unlocked. I'm currently using it for at&t
Cosmic Ray

so you bought it directly from samsung and it still doesn't work? go to software update and see if you are on the latest one, for me it is Baseband version N986U1UES1ATJ5
Asteroid

Re: Re: one ui 3 beta missing

yes. I am on the latest one. should I factory reset my phone? I have been reading that if you do the monthly update it won't work. do you think factory reseting my phone will delete the monthly update?
Cosmic Ray

Re: Re: Re: one ui 3 beta missing

resetting your phone won't delete the monthly update, I really wouldn't go as far as factory resetting my phone for the beta either I don't think I'll be that long before we get an official OTA release.
Asteroid

Re: Re: Re: Re: one ui 3 beta missing

oh ok