Original topic:

phone randomly goes to lock screen

(Topic created on: 12/24/20 3:00 AM)
Sdg
Asteroid
Options
Note20
Hi
Anyone experienced this problem? All of a sudden for about a month now, my phone randomly shuts down whatever I'm doing could be anything, and goes to lock screen with no force close message or anything :upside_down_face: so annoying :upside_down_face:
6 Replies
andiwilson
Constellation
Options
Note20

The same thing has happened to me. I uninstalled every single installed app and reinstalled them, thinking that would do it (after a suggestion I saw somewhere). The same thing keeps happening. Have you tried resetting your phone? I haven't yet, but wonder if you have since posting this.

Sdg
Asteroid
Options
Note20
I have not tried resetting my phone I often do that but I don't want to go through the hassle of customising everything again
0 Likes
Sdg
Asteroid
Options
Note20
Hopefully theyll just fix it within update I sent Samsung message my phone since then hasn't been forced closing as much
0 Likes
andiwilson
Constellation
Options
Note20

I talked to Samsung Customer Support this morning. Very preliminary, but they said to hold both the power and volume down key for 10-15 seconds and check if the issue resolves. I'll follow up after a few days about an update on my phone.

Setite
Astronaut
Options
Note20

So... How did it go? I'm experiencing the same problem.

0 Likes
Sdg
Asteroid
Options
Note20
thanks
0 Likes