cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cosmic Ray

please don't abandon the note series Samsung

The rumors are dropping everywhere that Samsung will discontinue the note series by 2022, reliable sources are saying 2021 note series will be the last one. They're going to integrate the s pen with the s series. The note series will be no more 2021 will be the last note. I'm asking for Samsung to please reconsider I personally will switch back to Apple if this happens
5 REPLIES 5
Galaxy

Re: please don't abandon the note series Samsung

I read that they might merge the S series and the Note series and add the z series in 2021. But I'm not sure if it will happen or not.

okay but why switch to apple? I don't get this post...I think it's a good idea
Cosmic Ray

Whats wrong with this? You will get note features on the future S series. Makes it better so they can focus on one type of device instead of splitting the features between the note and s series
Cosmic Ray

IMHO it would be excellent to have 1 Galaxy Device when the iPhone releases there's let's say the S/Note Series device and then a launch of the Z Series sometime in the year. The quality of the devices would also increase if they were to focus on on single device during the year instead of two per year.

The lines are blurring between the S and Note series... the only real difference is the S Pen and its associated features. By moving those to the S and Z Fold series, Samsung can devote more resources to those lines.

I, too, think a Z Fold 3 with an S Pen would be an absolute jewel of a device! But Samsung, please: tone down the monster camera module, will you? It's ridiculous! And while we're at it, please put the fingerprint scanner back where you had it on the Note 9, which was absolutely ideal! Just because you can put it under the screean, doesn't mean it's a good idea.