cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Asteroid
I purchased new galaxy note 20 5g ultra and new $200.00 airpods and didn't receive any points from samsung??? 
1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: point

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I wish I was equipped to handle your order information, but instead, I suggest you reach out to our E-Commerce department at, 1-855-726-8721. You'll be in good hands there. Thanks!

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Samsung Care Ambassador

JUMP TO SOLUTION

How did you purchase it? Did you use the Shop Samsung app while logged into your Samsung account?

Check your receipt. If it says that you are getting points, they could take up to 35 days to be credited. 

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION
same here. I purchased them from the note 20 ultra with galaxy buds from the Samsung website and still haven't gotten them. I've called several times and the problem hasn't been fixed.
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I wish I was equipped to handle your order information, but instead, I suggest you reach out to our E-Commerce department at, 1-855-726-8721. You'll be in good hands there. Thanks!

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Asteroid

Re: Re: point

JUMP TO SOLUTION
I just got 130 points for my galaxy buds, they are behind, just wait for it. so far they didn't give me any point for note 10 ultra 5g