Original topic:

"Media Output" toggle button is not showing up

(Topic created: 08-18-2022 12:56 AM)
masanseti
Constellation
Options
Note20

Issue:

Hello I am having trouble toggling the "Media Output" button in the drop down menu.

I attached a picture showing the buttons which are not working. 

My device info: 
Samsung galaxy note 20 ultra software version: One UI 4.1

This issue has followed me through 3 software updates. I just updated to One UI 4.1 today and it is still not working.

I've tried:
1. operating it in safe mode but still not working. Please help me with this issue.
2. Restarting device.
3. Tested it in different orientations landscape and portrait 
4. Reset my device.
5. Held the button
6. Updating software 

Nothing worked so far.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
GaryB82
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Note20

@masanseti  Ok to get the Media Output option to show up swipe down on your notication panel then bring down all quick toogles and click the 3 dots top right and select Quick Panel Layout and then select device control and Media Output Buttons and select show always 

If you've found my post to be helpful, Please like the post.
If my response resolved your issue, please press the Like and ✓ to Accept as Solution button.

View solution in context

2 Replies
Solution
GaryB82
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Note20

@masanseti  Ok to get the Media Output option to show up swipe down on your notication panel then bring down all quick toogles and click the 3 dots top right and select Quick Panel Layout and then select device control and Media Output Buttons and select show always 

If you've found my post to be helpful, Please like the post.
If my response resolved your issue, please press the Like and ✓ to Accept as Solution button.
aleority
Astronaut
Options
Note20
The media output drop down tab in the notifications I used everyday now I can't switch the main audio output of my phone to be my phone speaker when I have my headphones in so that my headphones are only the apps I have set.
0 Likes