cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

"super fast charge" note 20 ultra

I can not believe how majorly Samsung dropped the ball with the battery on this phone. Battery life is trash still after the learning period is over. The battery didn't last anywhere near a whole work day but here is the kicker. After 30 minutes of being plugged into Samsungs 10000 mAh super fast charger power bank my phone went from 22% to 35% wow. Such a major step backwards from the past 3 flagship phones. How long is the return period? Seriously considering sending this thing back. All of the upgrades and new features mean nothing if the phone can't hold a charge 
9 REPLIES 9
Highlighted
Asteroid

Re: "super fast charge" note 20 ultra

I have had the opposite experience. Charges fast and lasts longer. Just did 38 min charge from 70 to 100 on my anker mobile bank
Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

Re: Re: "super fast charge" note 20 ultra

your one of the few. this forum is being hit with a wave of posts about battery life. I have never had issues with a Samsung phone before but this is ridiculous
Highlighted
Galaxy

My only problem is my battery take 5 hours to charge but it does last all day though

Go into settings, and enable fast charging, and super fast charging.  Fast charging is 15w, superfast is 25w (the same as the charger that came with your phone).  Super fast charging should bring you from 0 to 100 in just over an hour.

Settings | Device care | Battery | Charging

Highlighted
Constellation

me and my husband both have the Galaxy Note 20 Ultra. I use mine just about all day long, my husband maybe 5 hours a day. my husband is using the new wall charger that came in the box. I am using a old charger and cord from Amazon. his phone charged from 30% to 100% in an hour. mine will go from 30% to 100% in 3 - 4 hours. my old phone Galaxy S 10 would charge 30% to 100% in about an hour or less. Im not sure what the issue is.
Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

I also use the new charger that came in the box and it's faster then what I just experienced with the power bank but it's still noticable slow. my note 10+ & S20 ultra both could last a full work day with power to spare and they both would charger from 30% to %100 in about an hour. even using the power bank I could get from 30 to 80 in about 35-45 minutes. I'm not sure what's going on either but it's extremely inconvenient
Highlighted
Galaxy

I use the charger that came out the box and it literally takes 5 hours to charge
Highlighted

I found that fast charging was disabled by default, try enabling it...

Settings | Device care | Battery | Charging

Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

exactly same as mine. barely get 3 and half hrs of SOT. ph dies everyday before 5pm with just some chatting and browsing. im thinking of returning at bestbuy even thou i just about a loose a lot $$$ because i traded in my like new note 10. worst uograde ever in 10 yrs