cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Asteroid

reason 13543 to change back to iPhone.

When apple make betas, they send a profile you download to the iPhone and that's it. Samsung on the other hand, add a  non existing banner thru this junk of an app that I've closed, restarted, deleted, re-download a million times and still no banner. Before anyone asks,  yes I have a note 20 ultra, on tmobile. I qualify. 

14 REPLIES 14
Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

Re: reason 13543 to change back to iPhone.

I don't think that this one instance is a reason to switch to something lesser than the Galaxy 20 Ultra...just have some patience it isn't out quite yet for the Note's...it'll be here soon.
Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

picking a phone based on the ability to get a beta 😆
Highlighted
Comet

Re: Re: reason 13543 to change back to iPhone.

exactly
Highlighted
Nebula

Considering the Price point and Maintenance of Apple products and given the fact that they are not only rolling out their Flagships with Less and taking into the fact that they just listed a 6 point bulletin of their overheating issues, Magsafe building failures, and underclocked Chipsets(which by the way remember was all the bragging factors) which you will have to pay for now because theyve released a statement saying "We understand our failures but it is what it is" ...I'd say the fact that you weren't chose for a Beta test along with many others is a very large part of the Veruka Salt problem with the world. Me Me Me Mine Mine Mine Now Now Now approach while stomping your foot has its place. I believe that place is over on Apples Customer Support page though, not Samsung
Highlighted

switch back to the iPhone to even further limit yourself on technology isn't exactly what I would consider. when comparing the iPhone beta program you have to consider iPhone only has one os / device concept. when comparing to the many manufacturers devices samsung has I wouldn't say its a fair comparison by any means. and Apple now selling their phones without a charger brick lol. no thanks ill pass
Highlighted
Galaxy

I've never seen so many people be so ridiculously hard up for a beta in my life. I'm not a developer, I tried the initial 11 beta on my S20 Ultra and to be honest I experienced some issues, I downgraded. Unless you really want to be a first adaptor, calm down.
Highlighted
Astronaut

why get an android... phone go back to the Fruit Phone then.... peace ✌
Highlighted
Asteroid

How do you go about life feeling so entitled? I'm frustrated too but you don't see me whining about how "you'll never get my business again!!!"
Highlighted
Astronaut

You can't compare devices just because of the OS releases...We all know how Android & iOS work and the companies that administrate them are completely different hardware/OS wise...Get a pixel if you want android 11 the beta was as easy as the ios counterpart if not then wait✋