cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Asteroid

samsung care plus lost or theft coverage

hello i am looking to buy the Note 20 ultra, but i see the care plus does not offer lost or theft?
so with that being said, Samsung can you guy's trace or track a note 20 ultra down if it was lost or stolen? & powered off?  if you guy's do this let me know, i will fill more comfortable buying the phone then, my big concern is the phone gets lost & i will have no way to track it down.

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Asteroid

Re: samsung care plus lost or theft coverage

samsung where are you guy's at?

Highlighted
Samsung Care Ambassador

Hey there.

As you have said, Samsung Premium Care+ does not include loss/theft. Samsung doesn't offer to track or locate your device for you but Samsung does include options for you to be able to track and locate your device in these situations. Also, Samsung recently released offline tracking (in supported scenarios.)

To turn these features on, head to: Settings>Biometrics and security>Find my mobile> Enable all 3 options. At the top of this page will also be a URL you can go to on another device to attempt to locate your device.

I hope this helps.

Take care.

Best regards,
Rydah
Samsung Care Ambassador

If you've found my post to be helpful, please like the post. If my response resolved your issue, please press the "✓ Accept as Solution" button.
Highlighted
Asteroid

OK cool But where is this link you are talking about? on the top? there is no link, Also offline tracking (in part supported scenarios.) is this part of the options in phone settings?