JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

samsung notes & Microsoft onenote

(Topic created on: 11/23/20 6:38 AM)
Dee151
Cosmic Ray
Options
Note20

hello i here in about 6months or so samsung cloud will be no longer avaible, so we have to use are note 20 ultra to sync with Micrsoft OneNote, But none of my stuff from Samsung Note are showing up in my onenote and they are sync.... How to do get my stuff from Samsung Note to OneNote on Note 20 ultra?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungQue
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Note20

I would recommend making sure that your phone is up to date on its software. The next would be to clear the cache for the app. This won't delete any important information. If that doesn't work I would try placing your phone into safe mode to see if other apps on your phone could be causing this issue. If none of that works then I would reach out to the software developer. You can find their information in the app store.

View solution in context

0 Likes
4 Replies
EddieOfTheHills
Astronaut
Options
Note20
Same problem here. I just submitted a help request, hopefully it's something temporary while they're setting up the new feature?
0 Likes
Dee151
Cosmic Ray
Options
Note20
Samsung WHY ARE YOU GUYS TALKING ABOUT OR GOING TO DISCONTINUE NOTE SERIES
0 Likes
Arkmantodd84
Asteroid
Options
Note20
ugh...is it just the note 20 ultras that have this problem? Mine is having the same issue. In S note it shows the Onenote icon next to each folder as if it were synced, but when I open Onenote there is nothing there.
0 Likes
Solution
SamsungQue
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Note20

I would recommend making sure that your phone is up to date on its software. The next would be to clear the cache for the app. This won't delete any important information. If that doesn't work I would try placing your phone into safe mode to see if other apps on your phone could be causing this issue. If none of that works then I would reach out to the software developer. You can find their information in the app store.

View solution in context

0 Likes