Original topic:

samsung visual voicemail

(Topic created on: 1/23/21 9:50 PM)
Ricafort
Cosmic Ray
Options
Note20
Hello there!! My wireless visual voicemail promo has ended and they're not upgrading it. Since I bought my phone from Samsung I was told to contact Samsung or download Samsung visual voicemail app and go from there. I've looked every where I can't find the app. Is there such app? Please advise. Thank you.
0 Likes
10 Replies
Ricafort
Cosmic Ray
Options
Note20
thank you
0 Likes
FuzzyElf
Astronaut
Options
Note20
What is your goal? Did your app just disappear? Did it stop working? Are you getting an error message? Do you want to install one? Do you have one you're using, and you want to upgrade it (pay for it?)? Do you want to use this same app you have been using? Who made it?

I suspect you will want to download the visual voicemail app that your cellular provider publishes. For instance, if you have Metro by T-mobile, go to the Google Play Store and find the Visual Voicemail app they have there. I just checked, and theirs is actually called "Visual Voicemail by MetroPCS," though it says the publisher is T-mobile. I see some service providers' visual voicemail apps actually have very low user ratings. Good luck!
Ricafort
Cosmic Ray
Options
Note20
it was a promotional from my wireless carrier (xfinity mobile) I did download. it worked for 3 months then it stopped.

I called and was told to call samsung and use the app it came pre-installed. I don't see a pre-installed visual voicemail.
0 Likes
Ricafort
Cosmic Ray
Options
Note20
thank you!!
0 Likes
Options
Note20
You're welcomed. Hope it works.
0 Likes
FuzzyElf
Astronaut
Options
Note20
Is it working? If so, yahoo!
Ricafort
Cosmic Ray
Options
Note20
no, not working. all of the stock visual voicemail are locked to its carrier. later on today, I'll have the samsung tech go into my phone them tweak my phone. anyway. thank you so much I appreciate your help.