Original topic:

sd card

(Topic created on: 2/3/21 11:23 AM)
useredbexjqeOS
Constellation
Options
Note20
Hello..I recently bought a Samsung 512gb SD card..I installed it..it mounted automagically and I formatted it. I recently downloaded a couple of movies and before the download began, it asked me did I want to download to my SD card..yes..it did its thing and now I can't find my stuff..I did a storage analysis and found nothing but, it says there's something in the other file but I can't seem to access the other file..52.54 mb of stuff..any help for a poor trucker??
5 Replies
RedDragon
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Note20

@useredbexjqeOS From what app did you download the file is it from samsung internet or chrome apps?

0 Likes
Options
Note20

if I download to SD card using Chrome, I also cannot find the files. I have to download to internal storage then move the file manually to the SD card.

0 Likes
RedDragon
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Note20

@PlsHlpMeTechies it is there you just have to dig down the android.chrome file. You can go to "recent files" and grab from there and move to another folder.

0 Likes
Options
Note20

Cant find android.chrome file using "My Files" nor does the downloaded file show up in "recent files". Thank you for trying to help.

0 Likes
Options
Note20
screeny

clipboard_image_1612988417538.jpg

0 Likes