cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Asteroid

some one here with an unlocked Galaxy Note 20 have the new beta One ui 3.0? i

I am looking for the Beta download and cant find it here???
11 REPLIES 11
Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

Re: some one here with an unlocked Galaxy Note 20 have the new beta One ui 3.0..

Not out yet in US...it is supposed to be but there's a slow down. check back tomorrow throughout the day. it should be there by then...hopefully
Highlighted
Asteroid

Re: Re: some one here with an unlocked Galaxy Note 20 have the new beta One ui..

thanks
Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

Re: Re: Re: some one here with an unlocked Galaxy Note 20 have the new beta On..

it's live go register
Highlighted
Astronaut

Re: some one here with an unlocked Galaxy Note 20 have the new beta One ui 3.0..

I have the note 20 ultra and I've heard it'll come out tomorrow and it will be on the banner in this app one of the 15 available to swipe through.
Highlighted

I don't think anyone with a note 20 has the update yet but keep checking and hopefully it will be here soon.
Highlighted
Asteroid

I have an unlocked Note20 Ultra with T-Mobile service and still no beta in the Members App
Highlighted
Comet

it's live now
Highlighted
Asteroid

its live thanks to all!!!! just registered!
Highlighted
Constellation

i registered with an unlocked Note 20U but didn't receive any update after that nor did I see the registration page later on.