cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Asteroid

speaker phone problems

Has anyone else had issues with speaker phone functions? In apps that should be using speaker phone I find they are using only the earpiece speaker and only at handset levels  instead of speakerphone levels. Two app examples are google duo and cyracom interpreter services. I am hardly able to hear the person on the other end because the sound is only comi g out of the upper speaker at low levels. These were working properly and have only recently had this malfunction 
5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Asteroid

Re: speaker phone problems

you can try a couple of things . i use webex all the time and i make sure the media volume is cranked up 100% and notice the speakerphone is louder. second try and turn off Bixby Voice i had to to do that to turn off echo issues with webex and teams while using speakerphone.

You should be able to google how to turn off Bixby Voice and get a bunch of posts.

hope that helps!

Highlighted
Constellation

my speaker phone option is not working at all anymore. it started yesterday.
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

If the device is working with the stock app, I would recommend reaching out to the developer of the app you are experiencing these symptoms with for further assistance.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Do you experience these symptoms with the stock phone app on your device?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Asteroid

No I have not had this with the stock app. It appears to work fine