cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Asteroid

what is motion photo?

JUMP TO SOLUTION
How do I shut that off? Everytime I take a picture it makes it a motion photo and I hate it. I paid to much for the ultra note 20 5g and yet it won't let me just take a darn picture. 
Thanks
1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: what is motion photo?

JUMP TO SOLUTION

When you open your camera app there are 6 icons that appear at the top of the viewfinder. The 4th icon from the left is a picture of a square with a little arrow in it. That is the motion photo icon. Tap on that and it will turn that feature off.

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8

JUMP TO SOLUTION

When you open your camera app there are 6 icons that appear at the top of the viewfinder. The 4th icon from the left is a picture of a square with a little arrow in it. That is the motion photo icon. Tap on that and it will turn that feature off.

View solution in original post

Asteroid

Re: Re: what is motion photo?

JUMP TO SOLUTION
omg haha I feel dumb. thanks so much. I'm having a lot of issues with my new phone. My old one wasn't like this. So many changes from my galaxy 10 plus.
I want to like this phone and I've mostly have had Samsungs. I also think the photos it takes aren't very good.
any advice where to go to learn how to use this and get better pics?
thanks again
karla

JUMP TO SOLUTION

No problem. Glad I could help. The Note 20 Ultra is a very complex device with so many features. Here is a good video that provides a lot of "how to" information:

https://youtu.be/Iuuq-_XqKpA

n this video, I will show you 200+ tips, tricks, features, and hidden features for your Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra.Galaxy Note 20 Ultra is a superb smartph...
Asteroid

Re: Re: Re: what is motion photo?

JUMP TO SOLUTION
@Belaythatorder
thank you very much. I was thinking about fiddling around on YouTube to learn. I wish they gave more information with the phone. I had thought of getting the new iPhone but I decided not to because I didn't want to learn a whole new phone and I've never used an iPhone so I went with the Samsung note 20. ha I wish I hadn't. I'm having to relearn to much in the end anyhow.

would you happen to know which is the best and easiest screen cover? ice tried 2 both sucked and one of them broke so now I don't have anything on it.
thanks again!
Karla

Re: Re: Re: Re: what is motion photo?

JUMP TO SOLUTION
I always use a case but never have used screen progectors. I would suggest checking the Note 20/Note 20 Ultra forums on Reddit. Members there share a lot of up to date information on features, software updates and accessories.
Galaxy

Re: Re: Re: Re: what is motion photo?

JUMP TO SOLUTION
I would highly suggest white stone dome screen protectors. they are pricey however they are the best out there with a lifetime warranty check them out. they are tricky to install but they provided detailed instructions and videos to get a flawless install
Samsung Care Ambassador

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Click this button to turn off motion photo.Click this button to turn off motion photo.

Click this icon to turn off the motion photo. 

Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION
Thank you 😊