Options
Note20

when I call on Messenger people can't hear me

10 Replies
Rosie0224
Asteroid
Options
Note20
does it make a weird noise and feedback ? My mother has same phone and she was having same issue
0 Likes
Littleoldme
Asteroid
Options
Note20
Does it work in a regular phone call?
0 Likes
SamsungJoJo
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Note20

Hello,

Try giving this troubleshooting link giving additional information on microphone issues on your device: http://www.samsung.com/us/support/troubleshooting/TSG01001249/

What messenger app are you using? I would also try uninstalling and reinstalling the messenger app.

0 Likes
Beth28073
Astronaut
Options
Note20
I have the same issue when calling in Facebook messenger everyone has a hard time hearing me. I've unistalled and reinstalled messenger but no change
0 Likes
userEXtSYlkWtz
Cosmic Ray
Options
Note20

i have returned 3 different units to Best buy coz of the same issue. i had callers not being able to hear or hear their own voice when on spearkerphone while using Zoom Webex or Microsoft teams calls. The issue is the way the mic and the spearkerphone placement is right next to each other. I went back to my note 10 plus and there is no such issue coz they are on either side of the USB port. I suspect that also there is some optimization issues with the mics in general. I was very disappointed with my experience with the Note 20 ultra really wanted to keep the phone but even after trying 3 different units i had the same issue. Cannot take a chance with a $1200 device where the basic phone function doesnt work.

latoplano_6_625
Red Giant
Options
Note20

you can upload your problem on Samsung Members app.
upload your issue after you make a call with 3rd party app the the issue is saved in the log for R&D can review it.

0 Likes
userQmKtJmYkeE
Astronaut
Options
Note20

I'm having the same issue , did they find a fix? Phone was like that since I bought it brand new, my phone works fine its my wife's that doing this, I believe there is a warranty for it

DrAlZaidy
Astronaut
Options
Note20
I'm having the same issue, my wife's phone, my Father in law phone and mine all having the same issue
Grundle
Astronaut
Options
Note20
what did you do about the issue? call your cell phone provider?
0 Likes