Original topic:

when are the updates coming?

(Topic created on: 1/15/21 2:36 PM)
user3zyBBd4nXP
Constellation
Options
Note20
I've had two system updates to my Notes Ultra 5G and now most of the goodlock utilities don't work. What's the deal? When will lockstar, task manager and such get updates so they function..huh...huh...huh
3 Replies
Rydah
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Note20

Hey there @user3zyBBd4nXP, I hope you're doing well.

I am sorry to hear you are having trouble with Good Lock on the Android 11 operating system. At this time, Samsung is still working on not only bringing full Good Lock compatibility to Android 11/OneUI 3, but are also bringing some new features.

The remaining updates and enhancements for Good Lock is slated to release in February 2021.

Please try to remain patient as the Good Lock team is working hard on releasing the needed updates and new features.

I hope this helps answer your questions and again, I apologize for the inconvenience .

Take Care.

Best regards,
Rydah
Samsung Care Ambassador

If you've found my post to be helpful, please like the post. If my response resolved your issue, please press the "✓ Accept as Solution" button.
0 Likes
user3zyBBd4nXP
Constellation
Options
Note20
Thank You for the status update. I impatiently await the update.

Cordially

PHH.
0 Likes
kdbyers
Asteroid
Options
Note20
This is good to know it is at least in the works and coming. I hate the standard recent apps option, there is only one option. I really miss task manager.
0 Likes